Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Senin, 21 November 2016

  How aru you kiddy??? A teacher gives a greeting to all students in the class.
"Im fine thank you miss..." serentak siswa menjawab." and whatabout you miss?" celetuk salah seorang siswi. "im gonna be fine if u all fine" jawab sang guru.
"wow... its good miss" jawab sang siswi.
"okey... today is the first day for u getting school, so i wanna all of u to introduce ursellf one by one in front of the class, starts from your name, hobby, address, your favourite food and drink and the last is your parent's job....it's starts from the most right side...." cakap si guru.

dan tibalah giliran ku,

" Hello fellas... my name's majid, my hobby is reading a book, my house at H.M Daud SH. street, no.23 in north jakarta, my favourite food and drink is what something can be eaten, my parent's job , for my father is only a teacher n my mom is only a food seller"
"WHATTTTTTTTT....?????" celetuk seorang siswa berwajah China
"why'd u can study here??? as we know ..this school was an elite school... it just unbeliveable." katanya kembali.
"everyone has right to study everywhere he wants...and i think it can be deserved by everyone right??? and was it an offense??? it wasn't right???" tutur ku dengan santai
"okey...just see next" ucapnya
"im sorry i know i ain't one of you... from rich people, has everything. but me??? im just using scholarship only for study...but it is me... and im not shy to be me...
"ok... enough... i think there isn't problem for u to study... all is the same...  where you are from... what a good your uniform.. how u are ussually get school...all is the same..nothing is different. so u can make a friend with all of here....got t??? Balas sang guru.
to be continued.....

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Sanggar Pena - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -